Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 3: A picture of me and my friends!


This is Alyssa and me. She has been my very best friend going on 11 years now! She is the most amazing best friend and person I have ever met! I have no idea what kind of people I would be hanging around, or what kind of trouble I would have gotten into if we never met! Alyssa is such an inspiration, and a wonderful influence on everyone she comes in contact with! We always have so much fun together, and I'm sure we will continue to be best friends for the rest of our lives! She is the one person I can always call and talk to when I'm having a hard time, and she will never judge me for anything I have done that she may not agree with! I love her dearly, and would do anything for her. She is an amazing wife, and I know she will be a wonderful mother when she decides to have children of her own someday!! I love you Alyssa D. Wolff Byars!!! :)

2 comments: